- Jain, A. Ravi, V,Muhamed, J.,Chatterjee, K,Sundaresan, N. R., A: Simplified protocol for culture of murine neonatal cardio myocytes on nano scale keratin coated surfaces. International Journal of Cardiology 2017, 232, 160-170.
- Jha S K Yadav G K: Leadership Effectiveness: An Emerging Challenge To Today's
Educational Organization And Its Practices In Private Universities Of India. Employees and Employers in Service. Organizations: Emerging Challenges and opportunities Ed: Arvind Birde Apple Academic Press. P 165-182.
- Kalahasthi Ravibabu, Barman Tapu Bagepally BS: Assessment of systemic inflammatory response markers in workers exposed to Pb from Pb battery plant. Toxin Reviews. Toxin Reviews Vol 1no 1 p 1-7
- Kotadiya S Majumder J Kumar S: Application of biomechanics instrumentation in occupational health research. In A Bit et al. (Eds.) Design and Development of Affordable Healthcare Technologies. IGI Global Publisher.
- Kumar Sunil, Sharma Surendra, Thaker Riddhi : Occupational, environmental, and lifestyle factors and their contribution to preterm birth – An overview. Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 21 (1), 9-17
- Majumder J, Shah P: Mapping the role of Women in Indian Agriculture, Ann Anthropol Prac , 41(2):46-54
- Majumder J: Purpose and types of records. PG Diploma in Environment and Occupational Health Programme. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)Course 5 Block 4 Unit 2.
- Manna S K, Roy SK, , Naskar J P, Mukherjee AK : Status Of Urinary Malonaldehyde As A Biomarker Of Oxidative Stress Among Population Exposed To Arsenic Contaminated Drinking Water In Endemic Area Of West Bengal. Indian Journal of Environmental Protection 37(10) 820-826
- Manna S K, Roy SK, Das S, Chakraborty M, Naskar J P, Mukherjee AK : An Investigation Into Urinary Porphyrins,Biological Monitoring Of Arsenic In Relation To Exposure To Arsenic In Drinking Water In Endemic Area Of West Bengal. Indian Journal of Environmental Protection 37(7) 532-543
- Muhamed, J, Rajan, A.,Surendran, A., Jaleel, A.,Anilkumar, T. V.: Comparative profiling of extractable proteins in extracellular matrices of porcine cholecyst and jejunum intended for preparation of tissue engineering scaf folds. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials 2017, 105 (3), 489-496.
- Sharma LK, Majumder J: Data Mining Approach to Pre-screening of Manual Material Handlers based on Hand Grip Strength. J Ecophysiol & Occup Health Vol 17(1&2) 57-62
- Sharma S, Dewan A Singh G*: Toxico-vigilance – An inevitable prerequisite to keep a watch on toxins around you. Journal of Forensic & Legal Medicine Jan; 45:32-35.
- Sharma S, Singh G*: Epigenetics and Environmental Regulations of Genotypes. J Microbiol Genet; 2017 (1)1-4
- Sharma S, Vasan D A Singh G : Dangers to the Environmental Health of Gujarat – A Forthcoming Industrial Hub of India. International Journal of Trend in Research and Development (2017).Feb; 4(1), 602-604.
- Shukla, S. P, Sharma L K, Kashyup S K : Artificial Neural Network Model for the Road Network Optimization. International Journal of Trend in Research and Development Vol.7, No.3, 2017. P 28-31.
- Sulthana Shahajahan, Ravichandran B, Reddy Shreedhar,Sen Somnath,Shruthi B.R : A Preliminary Investigation into Multiple Pollutant Exposures and Nephrotoxicity Injury Among Goldsmiths". International Journal of Occupational Safety and Health, Vol 5, No.2.
- Tiwari, A K, Ramkrishna G, Sharma L K. Kashyap S K: New Technique of Academic Data Analysis By Fuzzy Variance. A Journal of Multidisciplinary Science and Technology: V 8(2) 131-135.
- Yadav Anupa,: Consumption of Heavy Metals Contaminated Vegetables: A Threat to Human Health. Everyman’s Science Vol. LII No. 3 August’17 - September’17 p 196-199.
- Bagepally, B. S., Kalahasthi, R. and Barman, T. (2016) Serum Iron, Zinc and its relationship with Blood lead levels among lead exposed worker from lead battery plant.. Journal of Molecular Pathophysiology, Online First: 23 Sep, 2016.
- Bhatia Ketki (2016) The Indian Journal Of Occupational & Environmental Medicine 1997-2012: Bibliometric Analysis. IASET: Intl J Lib & Edu Sci: 2(2), Feb - Mar, 1-12.
- Jayanthi P, Dhananjayan V and Ravichandran B (2016). Chapter Titled “Environmental Contaminants of Emerging Concern in Food Products and Safety Assessment Systems”. In: Handbook of Food Bioengineering (I-XX) Multi-Volume SET – Elsevier (book chapter).
- Kalahasthi, Ravibabu, and Barman Tapu (2016). Effect of Lead Exposure on the Status of Reticulocyte Count Indices among Workers from Lead Battery Manufacturing Plant. Toxicological Research 32.4, 281–287
- Kalahasthi, Ravibabu, Barman Tapu, Rajmohan, HR, Bagepally, BS and Ravichandran, B (2016).Effectiveness of interventions on biological monitoring among workers exposed to Pb from lead-acid storage battery plant. Int J Med Sci Public Health, 5(9):1770-1774.
- Kumar AR and Sivaperumal P. (2016) Analytical Methods for the Determination of Biomarkers of Exposure to Phthalates in Human Urine Samples, Trends in Analytical Chemistry. Vol. 75, 151-161.
- Kumar S and HG Sadhu (2016) Issues related to occupational health and safety of workers: India, Proceeding of 33rd DAE Safety and Occupational Health Meet, Jointly organized by Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB), Mumbai & Institute for Plasma Research (IPR), Gandhinagar.23-25 November 2016.
- Majumder J, Bagepally BS, Shah P, Kotadiya S, Yadav S, and Naha N. (2016) Comparison Of Workers' Perception Towards Work Climate And Health Symptoms Between Ceramic And Iron Foundry Workers. Ind J Occup Environ Med 20 (1): 48-53.
- Majumder J, Patel RC, Kotadiya S, and Shah P (2016). Longitudinal riskestimate of hearing impairment among workforce in quite office environment. 14th International Conference on Humanizing Work and Work Environment HWWE-2016, 397-400, ISBN: 978-93-83006-81-6.
- Majumder J, Shah P and Bagepally BS (2016). Task distribution, work environment and perceived health discomforts among Indian ceramic workers. Am J Ind Med, 59: 1145-1155
- Majumder J, Shah P and Kumar S (2016). Heat stress vulnerability among Indian workmen. In S Dinda (Ed.), Handbook of Research on Climate Change Impact on Health and Environmental Sustainability, IGI Global Publishers, PA 17033-1240, USA, pp 62-81,ISBN 978-1-4666-8814-8;
- Mukherjee AK, Chattopadhyay BP, Roy SK & Das S, Majumdar D, Roy M, Chakraborty R and Yadav A (2016). Work exposure to PM10 and aromatic volatile organic compounds, excretion of urinary biomarkers and effect on the pulmonary function and heme-metabolism: a study of petrol pump workers and traffic police personnel in Kolkata city India. J Environ Sci & Hlth, part A ; Vol 51,(2) p 135-149.
- Nag A, Vyas H and Nag P: Occupational health scenario of Indian informal sector. Industrial Health. 54(4) 2016, 377-385.
- Naha N, Gandhi DN, Gautam AK and Patel S. (2016). Nicotine and Cigarette Smoke Induced Testicular Toxicity In Adult Rats: Effects On Local Neurotransmitter System And Nrf2 Signaling. Reprod Biol Insights. Vol. 9, P-5-17
- Naha N. (2016). Lead and Male Reproduction: Impact of Workplace Exposure. ISSRF News Lett, 18 (1): 54-61.
- Pigatto, PD Ronchi, A Pontillo, M Guzzi, K and Ravibabu, K (2016) Serum Neuron-Specific Enolase in Lead-Exposed Individuals. The international journal of occupational and environmental medicine, 7(1):58-60.
- Saha A, Munda DS, Alam J and Nayak K (2016). A morbidity study among villagers residing near industrial units. Indian J Env Prot, 36(8):663-66
- Sakeel Zaidi, V K Bhatnagar, A B Patel, SK Sinha, and R Choudhari (2016) Neurobehavioral, biochemical and immunological manifestations in workers exposed to Organophosphate insecticides. Ind J Biochem Biophys
- Sen Somnath, Narayana J, Ravichandran B, Dhananjayan V, Gaikwad AS (2016). Biological Monitoring of PAHs exposure among the foundry workers. Int. J. Res. Chem. Environ. 6(2):37-41
- Sharma LK and Majumder J (2016). Pre-screening of Manual Material Handlers based on Hand Grip Strength: A Cluster Analysis Approach, 14th International Conference on HWWE-2016, 451-452. ISBN: 978-93-83006-81-6
- Shirish A, Kapadia V, Kumar S, Kumar S, Mishra, SD and Singh G (2016). Effectiveness of Cooling Jacket with Reference to Physiological Responses in Iron Foundry Workers. Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics 22, (4) 487-493
- Singh G and Sinha N (2016). An In-Vitro System to Assess Teratogenicity of Drugs / Environmental Toxicants. ISSRF Newsletter Feb 2016, 19
- Tiwari RR (2016) Silica Exposure and Effect on Peak Expiratory Flow: Slate Pencil Workers' Study. Respiratory Care 61 (12), 1659-1663
- Vaghela K, Oza H, Mishra V, Gautam A, Verma Y, Mishra S, Kumar S (2016) Relationship between Thyroid Profile with Reproductive Hormones and Semen Quality. American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences; 21 (1), pp 250-258
- Vaghela K, Oza H, Mishra V , Gautam A, Kumar S (2016) Effect of Lifestyle Factors on Semen Quality. Int. J. Life. Sci. Scienti. Res., 2(5): 627-631
Vyas H, Nag A, Nag P (2016) Ergonomics evaluation of user-hand tool interaction. Work: a journal of prevention assessment & rehabitation, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 745-753.
- Yadav A, Mukherjee AK, Roy SK and Das S (2016). Assessment of Noise Level at Renovation Site, Eastern India. Indian J Environ Prot 36(2):124-130.
- कुमार सुनील (2016). वातावरणीय प्रदूषण , जीवन शैली एवं प्रजनन स्वास्थ्य.pp 1-116, प्रकाशक. राष्ट्रीय व्यावसायिक स्वास्थ्य संस्थान, मेघाणी नगर , अहमदाबाद.
- Ahmad R, Verma Y, Gautam AK, Kumar S, (2015) Assessment of estrogenic potential of di-n-butyl phthalate and butyl benzyl phthalate in vivo. Toxicology and industrial health 31 (12), 1296-1303
- Bagepally Bhavani Shankara (2015) Gaze Pattern On Spontaneous Human Face Perception: An Eye tracker study; Journal of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology: Vol. 41, No.3 (Special Issue), 128-131.
- Bagepally Bhavani Shankara, Majumder J, Shah P , Patel R C , Kotadiya S (2015) : Attitudes and Perception of Young working men on Gender Discrepancy. Int. J. Preven. Curat. Comm. Med. 2015; 1(3) 27-30, 2015
- Banerjee M,, Kamath, R Tiwari, RR Nair NPS (2015): Dermatological and respiratory problems in migrant construction workers of Udupi, Karnataka. Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 19 (3), 125
- Bhatia Ketki K and Trivedi Mayank (2015) MOOCS: PARADIGM SHIFT FOR LIBRARIES?: IASET: International Journal of Library & Educational Science Vol. 4, Issue 4, Jun- Jul 2015, 67-80
- Chattopadhyay B P,Das A, and Jane Alam S K : (2015) Pulmonary function status of the construction workers in and around Kolkata city. Indian Journal of Environmental Protection, Vol 35 (11) p 881-889.
- Kumar S, and Hari S (2015) Tobacco and areca nut addiction: reproductive impairments. ISSRF Newsletter; sp issue 16 Feb 2015. P 44-49
- Majumder J and Bagepally BS (2015) The right hand second to fourth digit ratio (2D:4D) and its relationship with body composition indicators among young population. Asian Journal of Medical sciences, 6(2):: 78-84.
- Majumder J, Sharma LK (2015). Identifying body Size Group Clusters from Anthropometric Body Composition Indicators. Journal of Ecophysiology & Occupational Health, 15(3-4): 81-88.
- Malamardi SN, Kamath R, Tiwari, R Nair BVS and Chandrasekaran, V(2015) Occupational stress and health-related quality of life among public sector bank employees: A cross-sectional study in Mysore, Karnataka, India. Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 19 (3), 134
- Ravibabu K, Barman T and Rajmohan HR (2015). Serum Neuron-Specific Enolase, Biogenic Amino- Acids and Neurobehavioral Function in Lead-Exposed Workers from Lead-Acid Battery Manufacturing Process The International Journal of Occupational Environmental Medicine Vol 6, Num 1; January50-58
- Saha A, Majumdar P K and Patel B D: (2015) A Study of pulmonary function among the workers exposed to organic solvent in synthetic resin manufacturing processes. Indian Journal of Environmental Protection, Vol 35 (11) p 936-941.
- Sedha S, Gautam AK, Verma Y, Ahmad R, and Kumar S (2015) Determination of in vivo estrogenic potential of Di-isobutyl phthalate (DIBP) and Di-isononyl phthalate (DINP) in rats. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 22 (22), 18197-18202
- Sharma LK and Majumder J (2015). Application of artificial neural network on body somatotype analysis among Indian population. Proceedings of International Conference on Ergonomics (HWWE 2013), 124-131.
- Sivaperumal P, Anand P and Riddhi L (2015). Rapid determination of pesticide residues in fruits and vegetables, using ultra-high-performance liquid chromatography/time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Food Chemistry, 168:356-365.
- Tiwari R R, (2015): Agreement between chest radiography and high-resolution computed tomography in diagnosing dust-related interstitial lung fibrosis. Toxicology and industrial health; 31, 3 p 235-238
- Tiwari R R, Sharma A, Zodpey SP and Patel S P(2015): Occupational health nursing course in India: Stakeholder’s perspective . Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science; 4(2): 111-113
- Tiwari R R and Saha A (2015): Knowledge and Attitude towards Asbestos Hazards among Asbestos Workers in India ;The International Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine; Vol 6 (1) 2015 p 58-60
- Tiwari RR, Patel S, Soju A, Trivedi P and Purohit D (2015): Mercury disposal practices: Differences in awareness and attitude in students from government and private run nursing colleges. Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science 4 (3), 141-144
- Tiwari, RR Sharma A, Zodpey SP and Patel S (2015): Situational analysis of industrial hygienists in India. Indian journal of occupational and environmental medicine 19 (2), 90-94
- Ahmad R,, Gautam A. K., Verma Y, Sedha S ,Kumar S. (2014) Effects of in utero di-butyl phthalate and butyl benzyl phthalate exposure on offspring development and male reproduction of rat; Environmental Science and Pollution Research 21 (4), 3156-3165.
- Barman T, Kalahasthi R, Rajmohan HR (2014). Effects of lead exposure on the status of platelet indices in workers involved in a lead-acid battery manufacturing plant. Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology, May 21. Doi: 10.1038/jes.2014.4.
- Bageppally BS (2014)Neuroscience and Internal Security (A compilation from various online resources); Kavach: The magazine of Raksha Shakti University p11-13
- Chattopadhyay BP, Mukherjee AK, Gangopadhyay PK, Alam J and Roy SK (2014) Pulmonary function impairments according to exposure of Arsenic in drinking water among the arsenic exposed population. Ind J Environ Protect 34(4): 306-314.
- Dhananjayan V, Ravichandran B (2014). Organochlorine Pesticide Residues in Foodstuffs, Fish, Wildlife and Human Tissues from India: Historical Trend and Contamination Status. In: Abdul Malik and Elisabeth Grohmann (eds), Environmental Deterioration and Human Health: Natural and anthropogenic determinants. Springer, The Netherlands, pp: 229-262.
- Dhananjayan V, Ravichandran B, Nithya, Mala A, Rajmohan HR (2014). Levels of Environmental Pollutants and Urinary 1-Hydroxypyrene among Foundry Workers. Research & Reviews: A Journal of Toxicology, 4(1):6-113.
- Gandhi DN, Panchal GM, Dhull DK(2014) Neurobehavioral toxicity in progeny of rat mothers exposed to methylmercury during gestation; Ann.Ist Super Sanita;50(1), 28-37
- Hota, HS Sharma, LK, Pavani S: (2014) Fuzzy TOPSIS Method Applied for Ranking of Teacher in Higher Education. Chapter in Intelligent Computing, Networking, and Informatics, 1225-1232
- Kalahasthi RB, Barman T, Rajmohan HR (2014). The relationship between blood lead levels and morbidities among workers employed in a factory manufacturing lead–acid storage battery. International Journal of Environmental Health Research, 24(3),246-255.
- Kumar S, Mishra V, Murarka S, Shagufta S, Mankad M, Gautam AK, Verma Y (2014). Role of Metals in Reproductive Health-A Critical Evaluation. In Contemporary Topics in Life Sciences, Ed. PP Mathur, Narendra Publishing House, p 3-18.
- Majumder J (2014): Anthropometric dimensions among Indian males — A principal component analysis; Euras J Anthropol 5(2):45−53,
- Majumder J(2014): Ergonomics in worklife; Kavach: The magazine of Raksha Shakti University p14-16
- Majumder, J and Sharma LK (2014) : Application of Data Mining Techniques to Audiometric Data among Professionals in India; Journal of Scientific Research and Reports 3 (23), 2958-2969
- Majumder,J, Tiwari RR, Kotadiya, SM (2014) Healthy workplace intervention: Scope of basic occupational health services (BOHS) in informal occupations in India; Asian-Pacific Newslett on Occup Health and Safety 2014;21:53–55
- Nag, PK Chorsiya, V Nag A (2014): EMG Activation Pattern during Voluntary Bending and Donning Safety Shoes; Chapter in Applications, Challenges, and Advancemen in Electromyography Signal.
- Nag, PK Dutta, P Chorsiya, V Nag A (2014): GIS Visualization of Climate Change and Prediction of Human Responses; chapter in Computational Intelligence Techniques in Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Naha N and, Kumar Sl (2014): Impact of Lifestyle Factors on Deterioration of Reproductive Health in Human; ISSRF Newsletter, 5-11
- Nigam, SK and Bhatt HVK (2014): Pulmonary Effects and General Review of Indian Pan Masala, Plain (Pmp) and Its Blend-Tobacco (Pmt) On Long Term Feeding In Mice; Medicine and Public Health Journal 1 (4), 12-22
- Saha A, Sadhu HG (2014) Occupational Injury Proneness in Young Workers: A Survey in Stone Quarries. J Occup Health; 55(5): 333-339.
- Saha, A Doctor, PB Bhagia, LJ Majumdar, PK, Patel BD (2014): A study of respiratory function among the workers engaged in ginning processes. Indian J Occup Environ Med. 2014 Sep-Dec; 18(3): 118–121.
- Sen S, Ravichandran B, Manju A, Palanivel M, Deepa S (2014) Assessment of Heath stress and noise intensity level in wok place area of the iron foundry. Journal of industrial safety Engineering 1: 32-36.
- Sharma LK and Bhatia K (2014). Building an Institutional Repository for National Institute of Occupational Health: A Case Study. E-Library Science Research Journal, 2(8): ISRJ-284.
- Sharma, LK Baudha, K and Sharma, N (2014): Towards computational model for climate change; International Journal of Environmental Sciences 4 (3), 816-822
- Tiwari RR and Saha A (2014): Awareness and handling practices of asbestos in asbestos workers; Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science 3 (4), 187-190
- Tiwari RR and Saha A (2014): Morbidity Profile of Child Labor at Gem Polishing Units of Jaipur, India; The International journal of occupational and environmental medicine 5 (3) 125-129.
- Tiwari RR and Saha A (2014): An epidemiological study of low back pain among oil drilling workers in India; Toxicol Ind Health February 2014 30: 60-63
- Tiwari,RR, Sharma,A, Zodpey, SP and Khandare SM (2014) : Does occupational health nursing exist in India? ; Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 18 (3), 113-117.
- Yadav A and Mukherjee AK (2014). Retrospect and prospect of occupationally induced health hazards for plastic industry workers. Weekly Science International Research Journal 1(35), 17-27.
- Zaidi SSA Upadhayay , P Zaidi U and Desai UM (2014): Improved Method for the Simultaneous Estimation of Trivalent Chromium and Hexavalent Chromium by Ionchromatography; J. Basic and Appl. Eng. Res. Vol. 1 (11), 85-88
- Zaidi SSA, Panchal M, Parekh V, Shaikh A, Zaidi, Uzma Desai, Urjit Patel, K Dave K, Ansari, S Upadhayay P and Shivgotra V;Ground water contamination with hexavalent chromium and its health effects: Debatable and unsettled of regulation, In: Environmental Sustainability: Concepts, Principles, Evidences and Innovations, ed. GC Mishra, (2014), Excellent Publishing House, New Delhi, ISBN :978-93-83083-75-6, pp300-10 (Chapter in a BOOK)
Aggarwal BD (2013). Worker Education Level is a Factor in Self-compliance with Dust-preventive Methods among Small-scale Agate Industrial Workers, Journal of Occupational Health; 55(4):312-317.
Ahmad R, Gautam AK, Verma Y, Kumar Sunil (2013). Assessment of estrogenic potential of di-n-butyl phthalate and butyl benzyl phthalate in vivo, Toxicology and industrial health.
Ahmad R, Gautam AK, Verma Y, Sedha S, Kumar Sunil, (2013). Effects of in utero di-butyl phthalate and butyl benzyl phthalate exposure on offspring development and male reproduction of rat, Environmental Science & Pollution Research; 21(4): 3156-65.
Bhagia LJ (2013). Occupational Exposure to Talc-A Review, Indian Journal of Applied Research (IJAR); 3(12):238-240.
Bhatia K and Bhatt HVK (2013) Differential Roles of Indian Women: Past and Present: A Glimpse, Science in Countries; 1: 5-14.
Chattopadhyay BP, Alam J and Hossain M (2013). Respiratory Function status of occupational exposed goldsmith workers, Indian Journal of Environmental Protection; 33(4):329-337.
Dalal B (2013). Arsenic Induced Apoptosis in C57BI/6 Mice, International Journal of Biochemistry; 108: 212-215.
Dalal B and Das SN (2013). Novel Technique for Immunophenotyping of T cell subsets in Ovarian Malignancies, The Journal of Applied Biochemistry; 106: 140-144.
Dalal B and Lantz RC (2013). Studies of Arsenic Induced Action on T cell Subsets in Mice, J Toxicol Health; 103: 252-256
Dalal B and Mukherjee S (2013). Practical Problem for Assessing Antioxidant Enzymes, Weekly Science; 1 (8): 30-32
Dalal B, Mukherjee AK and Mukherjee S (2013). Concentration dependent expression of hepatic biomarkers of arsenic exposure in human, The Journal of Public Health; 115: 205-210.
Gandhi DN and Kumar R (2013). Arsenic Toxicity and Neurobehaviors: A Review Innovation in Pharmaceuticals and Pharmacotherapy; 1 (1): 1-15.
Gandhi DN, Panchal GM and Dhull DK (2013). Influence of gestational exposure on the effects of prenatal exposure to methyl mercury on postnatal development in rats, Cent Eur J Public Health; 21(1):30-5.
Kashyap R (2013). दैनिक जीवन में वायु प्रदुषण के प्रभाव, ICMR Patrika; 27(6).
Kumar Sunil (2013). Tobacco and Areca Nut Chewing Reproductive Impairments: An overview, Reproductive Toxicology; 36:12-17.
Nag PK, Nag A and Dutta P (2013). Critical Body Temperature Profile as Indicator of Heat Stress Vulnerability, Industrial Health; 51:113–122.
Nag PK, Nag A, Dutta P and Kjellstrom T (2013). Extreme heat events: perceived thermal response of indoor and outdoor workers, Int J Cur Res Rev; 5(17): 65-78.
Nag PK, Nag A, Vyas H and Pal S (2013). Postural Stability of Sitting Women, International Journal of Occupational Safety & Ergonomics, 19(4): 583-595.
Nag PK, Nag A, Vyas H and Shah P (2013). Disparity of a Seat Cushion and Its Influence on Postural Control, International Journal of Occupational Safety & Ergonomics; 19(4): 573-581.
Nag PK, Nag A, Vyas H and Shah P (2013). Occupation, participation, inclusion, work role Postural control in different Load Handling Tasks, Work: A Journal of Prevention, Assessment and Rehabilitation.
Nigam SK and Bhatt HVK (2013). Analysis and Toxicity of Plain (PMP) & Blended (PMT) Indian Pan Masala (PM), the Eurasian Journal of Medicine; 45(1):21-33.
Pavani S, Sharma LK and Hota HS (2013). A Group Expert Evaluation for Teachers by Integrated Fuzzy AHP Topsis models, IEEE Innovation and Technology in Education; 85-90.
Ravichandran B, Dhananjayan V, Somnath Sen, Mala A and Rajmohan HR (2013). Assessment of 8-oxo-7,8-dihydro-2’-deoxyguanosine as a marker of oxidative DNA damage in gasoline filling station attendants, Intl J Occup Med & Environ Hlth.; 26 (5): 780-789.
Saha A and Sadhu H (2013). Occupational injury proneness in young workers: a survey in stone quarries, Journal of Occupational Health; 55(5):333-39.
Sharma K, Zodpey SP and Tiwari RR (2013). Need and supply gap in occupational health manpower in India, Toxicology and Industrial Health; 29 (6): 483-89.
Tiwari AK, Sharma LK and Ramkrishna G (2013). Comparative Study of Artificial Neural Network based Classification for Liver Patient, Journal of Information Engineering and Applications; 3(4):1-5
Tiwari RR (2013). Agreement between chest radiography and high-resolution computed tomography in diagnosing dust-related interstitial lung fibrosis, Toxicol Ind Health.
Tiwari RR (2013). Eyestrain in working children of footwear making units of Agra, India, Indian Pediatr; 50(4):41-413.
Tiwari RR, Sharma K and Zodpey SP (2013). Situational analysis of nursing education and work force in India, Nurs Outlook; 61(3):129-36.
Tiwary G, Gangopadhyay PK, Biswas S, Nayak K, Chakraborty D and Halder LC (2013). Psychosocial Stress of the Building Construction Workers, Human Biology Review; 2(3): 207-222.
Vyas JB, Shaikh MI, Patel S and Bhagia LJ (2013). Study of Lead levels in Soil, Mother’s Milk and Children Blood near the Site of Proposed Beneficiation Plant, Rajasthan, India, International Journal of Scientific Research (IJSR), 2(12), 262-264.
- Bhagia LJ. Non-occupational exposure to silica dust IJOEM, Vol 16, Issue 3, December 2012.
- Dhananjayan V, Ravichandran B, Anitha N, Rajmohan HR. Assessment of acetylcholinesterase and butyrycholinesterase activities in blood plasma of agriculture workers IJOEM, December 2012, Vol 16, Issue 3
- Dhananjayan V, Ravichandran B, Rajmohan H R. Organochlorine Pesticides residues in blood samples of agriculture and sheep wool workers in Banglore (Rural) India. Bull of Env Cont Toxicology, 2012; 88 497-500.
- Dhananjayan V. Organochlorine Pesticides and Polychlorinated Biphenyls in Various Tissues of waterbirds in Nalabana Bird Sanctuary, Chilika Lake, Orissa, India Bull Environ Contam Toxicol (2012) 89; 197-201
- Gandhi DN , Panchal GM, Patel KG. Developmental and neurobehavioral toxicity study of arsenic on rats following gestational exposure. Indian J Exp Biol. 2012
- Kalahasthi RB, Barman T, Rao RH. Assessment of the relationship between blood lead levels and hematological parameters among lead acid –storage battery plant workers J Environ Occup Sci. 2012; 1(1): 1-5
- Kalahasthi RB, Rajmohan HR, Narendranan P, Pradyumna A. Serum total immunoglobin-E and health hazards in workers involved in land fill and compost areas of hazardous waste management plants. Indian Journal of Occupational & Environmental Medicine 2012.Vol: 16,Issue : 1,P:9-13
- Klaus G, Yael AV, Rowshanak AA, Miriam AG, Muhammad A, Nursen B, Rouslana B, Chaniphun B, Orietta D, Keneshbek D, Thorsten HE, Henrieta G, Helena G, Holger G. Bladder cancer documentation of causes: multilingual questionnaire 'bladder cancer doc. Frontiers in Bioscience E4, 2709-2722, June 1, 2012
- Kumar S. Environmental and Occupational links with cancer of Reproductive. ISSRF Bulletin 2012, 23-27
- Majumdar D, Mukherjee AK, Mukhopadhyay K, Sen S. Variability of BTEX in Residential Indoor Air of Kolkata Metropolitan City. Indoor and Built Environment, 2012; 21; 3:374–380
- Manna D , Thakur S, Pradhan CK. Physiological changes in cycle rickshaw pullers after strenuous exercise. International Journal of Occupational Safety and Health, Vol 2. No 2 (2012) 23 - 26
- Nag A, Vyas H, Shah P, Nag PK. Risk factors and musculoskeletal disorders among women workers performing fish processing. Am J Ind Med. 2012 Sep;55(9):833-43
- Patel AB , Dewan A , Kaji BC. Monocrotophos poisoning through contaminated Millet flour. Arh High Radaksikol 377-383, 2012
- Ravichandran B, Bhattacharya SK, Mukherjee AK, Gangopadhyay PK, Roychowdhury A, Saiyed HN Fluoride levels in drinking water and other surface water of an industrial area belt of Orissa State in India Int. J. of Environment and Pollution, 2012 Vol.49, No.1/2, pp.55 – 61
- Ravichandran B, Chattopadhyay S, Gangopadhyay PK, Saiyed HN. Evaluation of Haematological changes in population exposed to flouride.Toxicol and Environ Chemical, 2012, 94(10), 2052-2056
- Ravichandran B, Mala A , Hema N, Rajmohan HR. Biomonitoring of Oxidative DNA Damage in Traffic Policemen Exposed to Urban Air Pollution. Genes and Environment, 2012, 34(1), 45-49
Sen S , Narayana J , Ravichandran B , Rajesh R Assessment of Indore Air Pollutants with Special Refernce to Particulate Phase Poly aromaticHydrocarbon in Rural Village. RRJOT 2012, 2(2), 38-45
- Sharma K, Zodpey SP, Tiwari RR Need and supply gap in occupational health manpower in India.Toxicol Ind Health. 2012 Jan 18
- Tiwari RR, Saha A, Sathwara NG, Parikh JR. Blood chromium levels of children working in gem-polishing industries in India.Toxicol Ind Health. 2012 Mar;28(2):170-3
- Tiwari RR, Saha A. An epidemiological study of low back pain among oil drilling workers in India. Toxicol Ind Health. 2012 Jun 27
- Tiwari RR, Sharma K, Zodpey SP. Situational analysis of nursing education and work force in India.Nurs Outlook. 2012 Sep 10
- Tiwari RR. Eyestrain in Working Children of Footwear Making Units of Agra, India. Indian Pediatr. 2012 Oct 5
- Tiwary G , Gangopadhyay PK , Biswas S , Nayak K , Chatterjee MK , Chakraborty D , Mukherjee S. Socio-economic status of workers of building construction industry Indian Journal of occupational and Environmental Medicine, August 2012, vol 16, Issue 2
- Yadav A, Bishnoi NR, Singh R. Role of Live Fungi in Removing Toxic Metals from Electroplating Effluent. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol.7, No.11spl, pp. 1597-160 (2012).