Name of Department
Pesticide Toxicology Division
- Evaluate risk following pesticide exposure
- Pesticide residue analysis & Health risk assessment
|Mr. D. Kumar||
|Ms. Tejal Manvar||
|Mr. C. G. Parmar||
- GC (Agilent 6890N), GC Head Space Sampler (Perkin Elmer AutoXL)
- GCMS Clarus-500
- Shimadzu GC 2010
- Shimadzu HPLC (Prominence)
- Varian GCMS-2000
- Solvent Extraction System (Etho-Sel)
- Solvent Evaporator (Turbovap-LV)
- Cancer in North East India- Understanding the role of Pesticides.
- Assessment of Human Exposure to PCBs through Biological Monitoring.
- Pesticide exposure amongst Formulators and Health Effects.
- Monitoring of Pesticides Residues at National Level.
- Assessment of health risk in high risk population groups exposued to organophosphate and carbonate insecticides in field conditions.
- Analysis of sugar samples for pesticide residues.
- Environmental Impact Assesment study near UCIL, Bhopal due to improper Disposal of Toxic waste- A Pilot Study
- Assessment of persistent organic pollutants - PCDDs and PCDFs in biological media
- Studies on Pesticide formulators.
- Studies on benzidine (BZ) and BZ based dyes.
- Health surveillance studies in workers associated with the production of organophosphate insecticides.
- Health surveillance studies in sprayers of cyfluthrin, DDT and malathion in field conditions.
- Health effects of methomyl, a carbamate insecticide in sprayers.
- Assessment of human exposure to selected organochlorine insecticides especially DDT and BHC through biological monitoring.
- Pesticide Pollution due to chlorinated insecticides especially DDT in the environment of man and other livestock in the country - DST funded project.
- NMEP malaria program study on DDT sprayers.
- NMEP malaria program study on BHC sprayers.